Friday, November 1, 2013

1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - Although too young to drive... I sat in one of these in the showroom. And then tried to figure out how to save up and buy it on my meagre 25 cents a week allowance. (Probably where my LOVE of sports cars began)

Rolls-Royce #ferrari vs lamborghini
Rolls-Royce #ferrari vs lamborghini
Click here to download
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - Although too young to drive... I sat in one of these in the showroom. And then tried to figure out how to save up and buy it on my meagre 25 cents a week allowance. (Probably where my LOVE of sports cars began)
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - Although too young to drive... I sat in one of these in the showroom.  And then tried to figure out how to save up and buy it on my meagre 25 cents a week allowance.  (Probably where my LOVE of sports cars began)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment